Dry-cut gear shaping machine SE series : Machine Tool
Next Step of Complete Dry-Cut Gear Shaping Machine
Dry-cut gear shaping machine SE series
Modularized Loaders Facilitate Production Line Configuration
- The modularized peripheral equipment and conveyor system facilitate production line configuration and its layout change. As a result, time required for setup is minimized.
- Two models are available to meet your specific production needs.
- Type I: Flat-front type suitable for hand-loading of workpieces
- Type II: Narrow-width type for automated production line
Vibration Suppressed Silent Shaft Enables High Speed Cutting
- The SE15A has a maximum cutting speed of 2,000 strokes/min (SE25A: 1,800 strokes/min)
- Employed silent shaft suppresses vibrations during high-speed machining.
- Super-dry pinion cutters are used.
A High Rigidity Bed and Full Measures Against Chips
- Completely sealed machining space
- Steeply inclined internal covers
- Optimally positioned internal chip conveyer
- Bed structure design aiming at better chip control
Based on our experiences with dry-cut machining, thorough measures are implemented in this machine.
|Max. work piece diameter||mm||Φ150||Φ250|
|Max. gear width||mm||32||60|
|Cutter stroke||min-1||400 to 2,000||300 to 1,800|
|Radial cutting feed||mm||-30 to 195||-60 to 270|
|Max. table speed||min-1||33.3||30|
|Total electric power||kW||7.5|
Business contact: Machine Tool Sales Department +81-77-551-3474