Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works
Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works of MHI, consisting of the Main and Futami Plants, has consistently harnessed leading-edge technologies to deliver many excellent products since its foundation in 1905.
The Shipbuilding & Ocean Development Division builds submarines and marine development equipment.
The Power Systems and The Nuclear Energy Systems Division is engaged in manufacturing products mainly in the energy field, including nuclear power plants and marine diesel engines, that contribute to the development of social infrastructure while taking environmental protection into account.
The Machinery & Steel Infrastructure Sytems Division is engaged in manufacturing urban transit systems, toll collection equipment and HEV / EV Motor system.
Consolidating our abundant experience and excellent technology, we are actively taking on the challenge of pioneering new products and fields such as semiconductor manufacturing devices and space equipment.
Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works (Main Plant)
Address: 1-1-1, Wadasaki-cho, Hyogo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo 652-8585, Japan
Address: 1 Minamifutami, Futami-cho, Akashi-shi, Hyogo 674-0093, Japan
Click the links below to see the news on Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works.
News from the Works
- Under Water Systems (Products: SHINKAI 6500)
- Marine Diesel Engines (Products: Marine Engine)
- Nuclear Power Plants (Products: Nuclear Power Generation)
- Space Equipment (Products: Space)
- Semiconductor Equipment (Products: Plasma CVD)
- Toll Collection Equipment, Intelligent Transport System Products (Products: Intelligent Transport Systems ( ITS ))
- Transportation System (Products: Transportation system)
Click the link below to see the information on procurement of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Click the link below to see the CSR activities of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.