Hiroshima Machinery Works
Hiroshima Machinery Works, located in the southwest area of Hiroshima City, consists of the Kan-on and Eba Plants located on opposing banks of the Tenma River.
Hiroshima Machinery Works supports several business entities, which make various products and conduct their business activities in the same factory, in regard to business of general affairs, procurement and others.
And we work on cooperation with local communities including efforts to nurture the next generation through the manufacturing and environmental preservation activities.
Hiroshima Machinery Works (Kan-on Plant)
Address: 6-22, Kan-on-shin-machi 4-chome, Nishi-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima, 733-8553, Japan
Address: 5-1, Eba Okimachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima, 730-8642, Japan
Click the links below to see the news on Hiroshima Machinery Works.
- Compressors (Products)
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing Machinery (Products)
- Crane & Material Handling Systems (Products)
- Rubber & Tire Machinery (Products)
- Medical Systems/Radiotherapy Systems (Products)
- Manufacturing Equipment for Semiconductor & Flat Panel Display (Products)
- Tank Dome for H-IIB Launch Vehicle (Products: H-IIB Launch Vehicle)
- Vibration & Isolation System (Products)
- OLED Panel for Lighting Application (Products)
|ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental Management System) *1||1999||2008|
|ISO 9001: 2000 (Quality Management System) *2||1995||2007|
|GOST-R (Russian National Standards) *3||2001||2007|
- *1:Business activities related to manufacturing of machinery and steel structures.
- *2:Applies to designing, developing, manufacturing, and installing of compressors, mechanical drive turbines, rubber & tire machinery, mechanical systems (plant construction and building equipment installation), crane & material handling system, and steel structure machinery, and also manufacturing of iron & steel manufacturing machinery.
- *3:Applies to compressors & mechanical drive turbines.
Click the link below to see the information on procurement of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.